Is Sweden Nails lotion suitable for most skin types?
Is Sweden Nails lotion vegan & organic?
Yes it is.
How do I use Sweden Nails Nail Strengthener?
Apply one layer on your natural nail.
Repeat this for 3 days and continue to apply on top of each layer.
On the 4th day remove everything with Sweden Nails Nail Polish Remover without Acetone and start all over again on day 5. Repeat the above with one layer per day until you find your nails smoother and stronger.
How do I apply Sweden Nails nail polish?
1) File your nails to the length and shape you prefer. Remove your cuticles and make sure that your nails are clean and dry. We recommend you to clean the nail plate with Sweden Nails Before & After.
2) Apply Sweden Nails base & top coat over the nail, important not to come in contact with your cuticles. Wait until it is dry.
3) Apply the color you have choosed, important not to come in contact with your cuticles. Wait until it is dry.
4) Apply a second layer of the color you have choosed, important not to come in contact with your cuticles. Wait until it is dry.
5) Apply Sweden Nails base & top coat over the nail, important not to come in contact with your cuticles.
6) Ready to go!
Is Sweden Nails Nail Polish 10 FREE?
Yes, Sweden Nails Nail Polish is free from Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, Hydroquinone mono methyl ether (MeHQ), Hydroquinone (HQ), Parabens.
How many layers of Sweden Nails nail polish do I have to do?
We recommend you to always paint two layers.
Wait until the first one is really dry before applying the second one.
How do I remove Sweden Nails nail polish?
We recommend you to use Sweden Nails nail polish remover without Acetone.
Can I use the top coat two layers?
Yes, you can apply two layers of Sweden Nails nail polish base & top coat. Just make sure that each layer is really dry.
No contact with water.
The best time to apply Sweden Nails nail polish is when the nails are completely dry. So not directly after you have washed your hands. If you apply nail polish while your nails are wet, or right before they will become wet, they will be prone to chipping.
How do I apply Sweden Nails Gel Polish?
1) File your nails to the length and shape you prefer and lightly etch the nail plate with
your buffer file. Remove your cuticles using the cuticle stick.
2) Clean your nails with Nail Prep.
3) Apply a thin layer of base coat, important not to come in contact with your cuticles.
Cure 30 sec in Sweden Nails LED light, 2 min UV light.
4) Apply a thin layer of the color you have choosed, important not to come in contact with
your cuticles. Cure 30 sec in Sweden Nails LED light, 2 min UV light.
5) Apply a second thin layer of the color you have choosed, important not to come in
contact with your cuticles. Cure 30 sec in Sweden Nails LED light, 2 min UV light.
6) Apply top coat all over the nail, important not to come in contact with your cuticles.
Cure 30 sec in Sweden Nails LED light, 2 min UV light.
7) Remove the sticky surface on each nail with Wipe & Shine.
8) Ready to go!
My color comes off when I clean with Wipe & Shine?
You have applied to thick with the color which results in that the Gel Polish cannot cure correct.
It is very important to apply thin layers.
It can also be that the light hasn't covered the entire nail plate. We recommend that you do 2 fingers at a time so that you make sure that the nails are directly under the light.
I am pregnant. Can I still use Sweden Nails Gel Polish?
Yes you can still use Sweden Nails Gel Polish. Some woman will notice that the Gel Polish will come of very easy due to all the hormones.
But most common is that you will not notice any difference at all.
How do I remove Sweden Nails Gel Polish?
1) Remove all the shine of the Gel Polish with a rough file.
2) Apply remover on your foil wrap pad and place it on the nail plate.
3) Wrap the foil around the nail.
4) Let is soak of for 10-15 minutes.
5) Use your small stick and remove the polish on one finger at a time.
6) Make sure it comes of easy. If it doesn't let it soak of for a few more minutes.
7) Use your buffer file and lightly etch the nail plate.
My Gel Polish doesn't come off?
It is very important that you file away the top coat before you apply the remover.
Make sure you soak off 10-15 minutes and that you place the foil tight around the finger/nail so that no air will come in.
My Gel Polish color is very thin?
Before you use your color make sure that you mixed the pigment in the bottle by rolling
the bottle between your palms.
My Gel Polish color isn't covering the nail?
If you are using a light color and you find it hard to cover.
Start applying one layer of white Gel Polish, cure 30 sec and then apply the color you prefer.
If you don't have a white color you can apply 3 layers instead.
How long does Sweden Nails Gel Polish Base coat last?
Approximately 100-120 treatments.
How long does Sweden Nails Gel Polish Top coat last?
Approximately 80-100 treatments.
How long does Sweden Nails Gel Polish last?
Approximately 50-68 treatments.
Where is Sweden Nails Gel polish produced?
Sweden Nails Gel Polish is produced in USA and it is reviewed and approved
according to European laws and guidelines. Sweden Nails are included in Dvd Group.
Some of my color gets onto my top coat brush?
Some dark colors can in some cases color onto the top coat brush. It has to do with the
highly pigment. Just make sure that you clean the brush before you dip it into the
bottle again. It can also be that the light hasn't covered the entire nail plate so that the color isn't cured enough. We recommend that you do 2 fingers at a time so that you make sure that the nails are directly under the light.
My Gel Polish color is bubbly after I have cured?
You have applied to thick with the color. The bubbles appears since the polish cannot cure.
Do I need to take a break once in a while to rest my nails?
No you don't need to take a break from using Sweden Nails Gel polish.
Nails do not require an external air supply and do not breathe or exhale. 100% of the oxygen needed by the nail matrix to create a new nail plate comes from the blood stream and 0% comes from the outside. Everything the nail plate needs to properly grow and function is delivered and/or removed by the blood flow to the matrix area/nail bed.
The matrix is where the nail plate is created from nutrients which can only be delivered by the blood stream.
I applied Gel Polish color/Gel Polish Base coat/Gel Polish Top coat on my cuticles?
If you notice that you applied Gel Polish on your skin it is very important that you
remove this with your cuticle stick BEFORE you cure in the LED light. Otherwise this will
effect your result and it might chip from the nail.
You can also get a allergic reaction.
My Gel Polish isn't curing in the lamp?
Make sure that you have new batteries or that the cord is working correct.
Sweden Nails Gel polish cures differently depending on your light.
UV light is 2 min / layer.
UV / LED light is 1 min / layer.
LED light 6W is 30 sec / layer.
LED light over 12W: Base coat 10 sec, Color 20 sec and Top coat 30 sec.
Can I file my length on each nail when I have Sweden Nails Gel Polish on?
We don't recommend you to file the length while you are having the Gel Polish on. This
will effect the result and it might chip.
My Gel Polish Top coat brush consist air bubbles?
If you notice that your brush consists air bubbles use a clean, dry pad and squeeze of the
brush from the top and down. In this way you will get all air out from the brush.
What do I do with a product that isn't working?
Contact the store or the retailer were you bought Sweden Nails products.